We present to you an exceptional project – a business-residential complex within walking distance of Porto Montenegro.
This exceptional project represents a peaceful and exclusive haven, protected from unwanted visitors and is the epitome of luxury living, offering an elevated lifestyle where sophistication and comfort seamlessly intertwine.
Residents enjoy the convenience of walking to Tivat City Park, a peaceful oasis, and exploring the rich offerings of Port Montenegro.
Residents can enjoy a range of outstanding facilities including a spa with sauna, steam room and private massage rooms. A well-equipped gym caters to fitness enthusiasts, while an outdoor heated swimming pool with a fireplace offers a complete ambiance. A dedicated barbeque area is perfect for alfresco dining, while a charming open fireplace set creates intimate spaces for relaxation. The playgrounds are intended for younger residents, and the beauty salon and cinema provide additional enjoyment. Meeting rooms offer space for social and professional gatherings, while a convenient cafe/bakery and grocery store cater to everyday needs.
The management company offers 24/7 concierge and property management services, servicing both long and short term rentals. The developer prides itself on delivering carefully designed apartments, providing a complete package with furniture, appliances and a separate storage room in the underground part of the building.
The project includes:
– Individual design
– A complete set of furniture from Old Hara (well-known manufacturers who work with brands such as Aman, Armani and Kempinski, on a “turnkey” basis)
– Household equipment: dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, hood, washing machine, water heater;
– Fittings from Villeroy & Boch, Dornbracht, VitrA and Laufen-Kartell;
– Legrand smart home systems
– Independent ventilation systems;
-Samsung WindFree air conditioning systems,
– Energy efficient engineering systems;
-Spot lighting, LED lighting in all rooms
– Entrance door with combined card/key/fingerprint lock,
– KONE elevators with Murano glass;
– High-speed Internet networks
This one bedroom apartment is located on the first floor of a building number one and spreads on 43,45 m2.
It consists of one bedroom, living room with kitchen and dinning room equipped with appliances and one bathroom.
The completion is planned for the end of 2024.
(Media represents an example of the concept and does not reflect the real situation)